Our Team of Military Veterans Helps Government Do Business Faster
Bright Star teaches, coaches and mentors veterans in content/case management:
- Document conversion (paper to digital),
- Queue management (mange customers’ wait-time experience),
- IT upgrades (make cyber security bullet proof),
- Cloud migration (Microsoft Azure for Government), and
- Custom apps in Microsoft Dynamics 365/SharePoint.
Then we put them to work at Bright Star working with customers like FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security. Our veterans help government do business faster. Happy customers are:
- Department of Homeland Security, ICE
- NJ Department of Law and Public Safety
- NJ Division of Consumer Affairs (Various Departments)
- Montgomery County, MD, Department of Human Services
- Pinnacle Engineering
- Hudson County (Various Departments)
- Essex County Department of Citizen Services
- Bergen County Department of Social Services
- Passaic County Department of Planning and Economic Development
- North Haledon Clerk’s Office
- City of Englewood, Building and Code Enforcement
- Borough of Roselle, Clerk’s Office
Bright Star Gives U.S. Veterans Careers
More than 90% of Bright Star’s staff are American veterans. They come from the Navy, Marines, Air Force, Army and the Coast Guard. They have been deployed to Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Pakistan, South Sudan. They’ve fought the war on (ISIS) overseas and at home. They are our moms, dads, sons, daughters, sisters, brothers, husbands and wives. They are American heroes.
Please give them the opportunity to embark on a career that will take them into their future.
Do Business Faster
There are different formats and types of information steadily coming into your organization every day and it still includes a mountain of paper. Regardless of your industry, it is imperative to get the information and data into your processes as quickly and accurately as possible. What if this happened automatically? Document conversion and small bits of modernization makes mountains of paper into easily accessible intelligence that can be automatically pushed through processes.
Dear Single Parents (a message from a U.S. Army veteran)
By Zaa-Vonah Stewart
Being a single mom is amazing and has transformed me. Before I started at Bright Star, and before I gave birth to my third beautiful baby girl, I worked two jobs and I was homeless, living in a shelter with my kids. Every day I needed courage, persistence, patience, love, determination, and the strength to be hopeful and positive.
I was very lucky. I found a job that helps me be a great single mom and a great employee because I can bring my new baby (and my kids) to work. To me, that is beyond excellent. Working here I found a family…I found a group of people that make sure I’m okay.
When I started Bright Star, I was assigned a coach and eventually a mentor. What I used to see as my weaknesses, I began to recognize as strengths. They gave me…